ine+ nutrition Marine Collagen is for those who want to age gracefully. Whether you’re 18 or 78, let’s face it, we’re all aging at a different rate.
Our bodies also have different needs depending on our lifestyle, life stage, and fitness level. As an athlete, collagen will help relieve joint pain, repair muscle tissue, and speed up recovery from injuries. As a woman experiencing menopause, boosting collagen can improve bone density, restore skin and hair fullness, and speed up wound healing.
Just add one scoop and stir in your morning coffee, oatmeal or blend into your smoothies — and remember your loved ones so they can enjoy the benefits, too! Spread the love — our collagen is heat stable, so go ahead and add to soups and stews. Dissolves easily in cold beverages. No clumping, gritty texture, or unpleasant flavour. Daily recommended dose (one scoop) is 10 g.
ine+ nutrition Marine Collagen is our most bioavailable collagen peptide powder, proudly made in Canada. Our collagen protein is safe, sustainably sourced, and meets the highest quality standards (without binders and fillers).
Collagen is like the scaffolding in our skin, providing it with strength and elasticity.
Collagen Powder Beauty Benefits:
- Restored youthfulness
- Improved skin elasticity and hydration
- Less visible wrinkles
- Aids growth of hair and nails
- Nourishing our bodies with optimal amounts of collagen helps the overall functioning of our bodies.
- Improved joint, tendon, and bone health
- Faster wound healing
- Healthier gut, heart + arteries
- Muscle tissue. and connective tissue regeneration
- Joint pain relief
- Helps with recovery following an injury
Marine collagen has a higher bioavailability than bovine collagen, meaning it is absorbed more quickly and efficiently. Since it contains more amino acids like glycine and proline, this source of collagen is most effective for promoting healthy tissue growth of skin, hair, and nails.
Made from Type I Collagen:
- Type I is most common, found in all connective tissues. It's also a key building block for maintaining the elasticity and firmness of our biggest organ: the skin.